The Armchair Critic

(Pretending to know everything)

3/21/2006

About the Armchair Critic

Posted by Lee i.

I am a reader. I read everything I could lay my hands on. There is no one genre that I like but I find that I am predisposed towards books where the authors create entire new worlds. Thus, I love J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, Jean Auel's Earth's Children Series, and yes, I will have to admit, Stephenie Meyer's Twilight books.

I am a TV addict. It stemmed from my childhood being hooked with Flordeluna and Sesame Street. I think television is the greatest home appliance ever invented. I was a couch potato then. I am still a couch potato now. Although I think I've grown roots.

I am a movie fan. I used to be bothered by sticky floors and chattering patrons inside cinemas. Now that movie theaters are cleaner, I am bothered by mobile phones and chattering patrons who give their seatmates blow by blow accounts of what's happening on-screen.

I am a foodie.
I can't say that I am an adventurous eater but I will try anything once. I love to eat and I know what I like. So many times you will see me going back to the same restaurant over and over again. I want to taste everything that my budget allows. You will find reviews of expensive as well as hole in the wall places here.

I am a consumer. There is always one product that I will try and keep using. And there are some things that I will never even write about.

I am Lee_i.
You can contact me at
pinayscrapper41.blogspot.com

The Armchair Blogs:
The Armchair Scrapper - All About Scrapbooking
The Armchair Chronicler - My Photography Project 365
The Armchair Traveler - My Travels and Travails Journal
KiDS Meet World - About Raising a Family

0 comments: